Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thirsty Thursday

Thirsty Thursday because, well, it's Thursday, and Thirsty sorta rhymes with Thursday...right? Ok, well, I really just wanted an excuse to share this yummy drink that I've been making recently. Since I'm nursing my almost 8 week old, I'm not drinking alcohol, so for those nights that I'm craving something bubbly or a little different, this is the answer! It's not exactly difficult to create, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the first one in the world to make such a drink, but thought I'd share anyway. :) It's also pretty low calorie if you're watching your calorie intake.

Just mix 2 parts club soda to 1 part cranberry juice (I use Diet), squeeze a wedge of lime, and pour over ice. It's really refreshing!

Drinks in a mason jar? I'm a fan! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment