Friday, January 18, 2013

fun questions to get to know me!

Describe yourself. What do you think about yourself and do you think people perceive you in the same way? I think I am funny, inappropriate, caring, and talkative...and probably a lot more! I HOPE people perceive me in the same way. That's something I'll have to work on.
Which is your most favorite book ever? Anything written by Michael Connelly and Ellen Hopkins. The Giver is a book I've kept since middle school because I love it so much!
Which is the one television character that you simply adore? Probably Christina Applegate's characted on Up All Night - and she has the cutest clothes!
What kind of music do you like? Almost everything! I don't listen to much rap or country, but I love a good mix of stuff.
Which is your favorite genre of movies? Depends on my mood. But I'll never say no to a romantic comedy. :)
What do you do when you feel very sad or depressed? EAT. That's something that's going to change in 2013!
What makes you angry? Are you short-tempered? How do you overcome your anger? I am very short-tempered I think! I don't have much patience, but I'm trying to be better!
Which is the best vacation you've ever had? Hawaii with the bestie when we were in high school. She knows why. :)
If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real or fictitious/from any time period/dead or alive), which three people would you choose and why? Michael Jackson, need I explain? Marilyn Manson, because he's fascinating to me...and...Kelly Clarkson because she seems real and fun.
Which is your most cherished childhood memory? What kind of kid were you, naughty or nice? I was a nice kid most of the time! All my childhood memories are cherished - I had a great childhood.
If given complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why? I'm not sure what profession I would choose, but I would definitely finish college.
What is your idea of fun? If given a chance to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day? Trying something new that I've always wanted to do would be my idea of fun.
Which is your favorite time of the day? My favorite time of day is when my boys are napping. (Kidding! Sort of.) Really, my favorite time of day is after the kids have had their baths, and we are all in pajamas and about to go to bed.
Are you a morning person or a night person? Neither. Really - I like to sleep in (although since having kids I don't know what that is anymore) and I'm notorious for being the first one to fall asleep at night...so, really, neither. I'd like to think I'm both though. :)
What is the craziest thing you've ever done? I've done a lot of crazy things...that's another post in itself!
Name one person you love the most and one person you hate the most. I can't name just one person I love the most - it'd be both my sons, though. I don't really hate anyone...
If we were a couple and we had a fight, how would you try to patch things up? Apologize? Geez, I dunno, I'm kind of sick of relationships right now...
What is the funniest prank played on you or played by you? The good ole days of TPing friends houses.
If given a choice, which animal would you want to be? Why? Probably a cat, because I love them!
Who was your first crush? Did you ever tell him/her about your feelings? My first crush was a guy named Jim in Kindergarten, and apparently he knew, because we were boyfriend & girlfriend. He even gave me a red heart necklace. It was true love.
Which is your most favorite place in this earth? Irvine, California. Sad, but true. Was born and raised there, and I love it. Next on the list would be Maui, San Francisco, New York, and Palm Springs.
If you were stranded on a lonely beach, what are the five things that you would want to survive? iPod (or some sort of music), Michael Connelly books, my contacts (so I'm not blind), nail polish (because I'm obsessed), and a journal.

After finishing these questions, I realized they weren't very interesting. Nor were my answers. Oh well, till next time! (And sorry to those of you that read the whole thing and agree with me...)

No comments:

Post a Comment