Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Faves in 5

Recently I've been thinking about some of my favorite recipes that I make often.

They are yummy.
They are easy.
They don't have that many ingredients.

So I've been thinking about starting a series of posts called Faves in 5 - some of my favorite recipes, with 5 ingredients. (Some may be a few more ingredients, some a bit less, but mostly just 5!)

One of my favorite recipes I've ever made is from 5 Ingredient Fix - a cooking show on the Food Network where she uses 5 ingredients or less for each dish. (You can find my favorite recipe of hers here )

So this isn't a new idea. Just a fun one!

I'll try to be better about taking pictures with my camera instead of my cell phone, but I can't promise anything. :)

I'll admit some of these recipes aren't exactly HEALTHY...but I'll share them nonetheless. Because I love to cook and try new recipes, I'm going to work on eating smaller portions if I make a meal that's not the healthiest. I'm also going to try to learn healthier substitutions for certain ingredients too.

Anyway, soon I'll post my first Fave in 5 and I hope it'll become a favorite of yours as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment