Friday, January 27, 2012

Why my wallet hates CVS and Target, among other stores...

Ok, I KNOW I'm not the only one with this problem! You need to go to Target, or CVS, or some store like that to get a few little things for the house (toilet paper, some dish soap, and maybe some vitamins...) but while inside the store, somehow things magically appear in your cart until you've spent over $50 on those few items you needed in the first place. Welp, that ALWAYS happens to me! I try and I try to stick to my list and not wander through the aisles I know I'll be tempted by, but somehow, it just doesn't work.
Example: This morning, I needed to go to the store to get ONE birthday card. (See below)

1 lone birthday card in my shopping cart.
Result: This is what "magically appeared" in my shopping cart. But I have to say, this is MUCH less than if I were to have gone to Target...

75% off selected Revlon?! I can't pass that up...I needed new foundation anyway... :)




No comments:

Post a Comment