Thursday, January 26, 2012

ABCs of me :)

I know, I know - where have I been?! WELP, I've been busy chasing around my little guy, trying to work out every day, eat right, and manage a household...but that's not really an excuse, right? I'm not sure, but I do know that I have lots of exciting things to share! :)
I hereby pledge to be much more consistent (that doesn't look like the right spelling, does it?) with my blogging activities, and I promise to share a bunch of fun new recipes, crafts, ideas, and tips!
To jumpstart all of this, I found a cute little quiz that will help you get to know me a little bit better...because, if you haven't noticed yet, I prefer to be anonymous, at least for now. (Otherwise, I'd NEVER have the guts to post my BEFORE picture...which is coming, I assure you.)



So...here it goes! A little bit more about me... :)

A. Age: 25

B. Bed size: King, but if I had my way, I'd want a Queen (to force snuggles!)

C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning the bathrooms - need I explain why?!

D. Dogs: I have 1, she's a teeny tiny little thing, and she's a rascal.

E. Essential start to your day: Put in my contacts (so I'm not blind) and brush my teeth.

F. Favorite color: Grey, white, and yellow...ok, that's 3, but I like them all together :)

G. Gold or Silver: errrr...depends on what it is, I'm kind of loving gold right now!

H. Height: 5’8 3/4" (yes, I'm a giant, but a gentle giant!)

I. Instruments you play: I can pluck out a few notes on the piano, but my preferred instrument is my voie :)

J. Job title: Mama/Housemanager

K. Kids: A rambunctious little 16 month old boy, named Dakota.

L. Live: ugh - currently in Northern California, between Redding & Arcata...in a TINY little town called Big Bar, originally from Southern California (OC BABY!)...soon to be moving back!! :)

M. Mother’s name: Carol

N. Nicknames: In my mind, I'd have all these super cool nicknames, but in reality, I don't really have any.

O. Overnight hospital stays: First was for Lap Band surgery (how well that turned out...) and the second was when I gave birth.

P. Pet peeves: When I spend hours upon hours "couponing" and then don't even end up saving that much money...uh uh, not cool.

Q. Quote from a movie: "Careful man, there's a beverage here!" - The Big Lebowski, just makes me laugh.

R. Right or left handed: LEFTY, woop woop!

S. Siblings: None, I'm an only child still wishing I had brothers and sisters!

U. Underwear: What about it? I wear it, sometimes I don't, they aren't too fancy, but always clean!

V. Vegetable you hate: Brussel sprouts - I've never actually tried them, but when I was younger and my mom would make them for my dad, they always made the house smell like FARTS. NO bueno, no bueno.

W. What makes you run late: Other people, mainly, my little guy.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, foot (I wasn't wearing my contacts & missed a stair & slammed it against the corner of a wall - OUCH), and my hips when I was a baby (was born with something-something dysplasia).

Y. Yummy food that you make: ENERGY BITES!! (Recipe coming soon - they are AMAZEBALLS!!! And pretty healthy too.)

Z. Zoo animal: Like: Most of them, especially peacocks. Dislike: Mmm...can't think of any!


Well, there ya go - the ABCs of me! Fill out the quiz and post in comments to introduce yourself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment