Sunday, January 29, 2012

Things I'm loving this week.

Over the past week, I've discovered some really fun new things - from makeup to cleaning tips to new DIY crafts and projects. Just thought I'd share!

1. LOVE the new Revlon Photoready Airbrush Mousse foundation (it was even on sale at CVS and I got some Extra Care Bucks back for buying it!)
2. Have lost a little more than 10 lbs. in the past 3 weeks (Ok, I have to admit I was hoping for more, but then I have to remind myself that I'm not on The Biggest Loser or anything...)
3. Finding postage paid Valentine's cards at CVS - bonus that I don't have to find stamps to mail them!
4. Completing TWO craft projects that I set out to do - homemade baby wipes and the long-distance hugs to mail with my Valentine's cards! (Actually starting and FINISHING two projects - now that is an accomplishment for me!)
5. Spending quality time outside enjoying the nice weather with my little guy and finding out that he LOVES the outdoors! As soon as he wakes up in the morning, he grabs his shoes and brings them to me so we can go outside...little monster. :)
6. I won't lie, I'm also loving that today is Sunday, which means Kourtney & Kim Take New York is on, as is Real Housewives of Atlanta - gotta have my healthy dose of reality shows!
7. Ok, what I'm really excited for is that next week (or is it the next?) the Real Housewives of OC is starting!! That's what this girl REALLY wants to watch! (Don't judge! Ok, you can. But OC is my hometown - gotta support it!)

What are some positive things you've realized/discovered/purchased/done this week? I'd love to hear!

P.S. I'll be posting the long-distance hug craft later today, so ya'll have plenty of time to do it before V-day arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment