Sunday, January 15, 2012

DIET Red Velvet Cake? I'm in!

As I was compiling my week's grocery list, I came across a recipe for Red Velvet Cake that claimed to be diet-friendly. As any of my family or friends will tell you, I have a sweet tooth. I love my candy, desserts, treats, and pretty much anything sweet. One of the reason I always had a hard time with diets was that I always CRAVED something sweet (and usually wasn't supposed to have it). So when I found this Red Velvet Cake recipe, I decided I'd have to try it. Most of the ingredients I already have at home, like the white vinegar...which brings me to...WHITE VINEGAR?! Before I post this too-good-to-be-true recipe, I'm going to have to give it a try first and see if it really delivers. I'm not so sure about the vinegar in this dessert, but we'll see how it goes. (Sorry for the teaser, but I do not want to post any recipe I haven't tried already!)
So my goal for this week (besides keeping up with my meal plan and workouts) is to test out this Red Velvet Cake, take pictures, and post the results.
Here's to desserts, diet-style. Now go indulge, just a little. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment