Friday, January 27, 2012

(Diet) Red Velvet Cake reipe!!

So, a week or so ago I tested out this recipe for Red Velvet Cake that I found. It was supposed to be a lower calorie version of traditional red velvet cake. I'd never attempted to make this at home, and I thought I'd give it a whirl! Well...turns out, I shouldn't have. Why, you ask? Because it was DELICIOUS, and I had a hard time not eating THE. ENTIRE. THING. AT. ONCE. Which, I guess depending on how you look at it, is a good thing?
I cute the cake into the recommended servings, and I froze half, which turned out to not work so well...I ended up throwing out the frozen servings, which, in the end, my waistline is probably thanking me for!! So go ahead, if you dare, try this recipe - it's really good, and you don't have to feel (too) guilty about indulging. :)

At this point, my photography skills were nonexistent - I just wanted to eat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment