Saturday, January 14, 2012

Just another excuse to shop...

When I began my weight loss journey (a mere 4 days ago...) I decided that I needed some new workout clothes too. In the past, I'd gone with some Old Navy sweatpants, an old (I mean, OLD) sports bra, and whatever loose fitting tee I could find. Now, maybe this was just my way of finding an excuse to go shopping, but even if it was, does it really matter?
I wanted 1 outfit that was dedicated for working out. That meant - new pants, new sports bra, and new top. I was happily surprised as I was browsing through Walmart, stocking up on toilet paper, paper towels, and the like, to find a brand I was familiar with - Danskin. I glanced at some of the racks and found a pretty cute (and pretty CHEAP!) outfit that I decided would be The One. I figured that having some cute new workout clothes would motivate me (at least a little) to get my butt out of bed in the mornings and get going! (So far, I guess it's worked!)

Click here to see the selection of Danskin at Walmart

The great thing about these workout clothes is that they are AFFORDABLE! Who doesn't love that? And especially if my goal is to lose weight, I don't want to spend money on clothes that (hopefully) won't fit in a few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment