Friday, August 24, 2012

unproductive.

This is why I am not getting ANY work done right now...
Lame excuse, right? Whatevs, it's SO WORTH IT right now. The man took the little man for a few hours today and I am enjoying my peaceful time at home ALONE. The only time I'm ever alone is after everyone goes to bed and I decide (for some terrible reason) to stay up late and watch awful reality shows or paint my nails or whatev. And even then I'm not really alone (I have a baby in my tummy, after all...)

So right now I'm supposed to be doing dishes, laundry, vacuuming, organizing, and working on some samples for this new company that I'm selling (more on that later). What am I REALLY doing? Sitting at the dining room table, with my laptop and cell phone, blogging away and sipping on my not-so-healthy-but-pretty-damn-delicious homemade frappe/frappucino/frap-a-what?

(Insert smart sounding word here...like, digree. Ex: I digress.) <--- Makes me feel smarter already! I kid, I kid.

Anyway...you want to make a delicious & refreshing cold coffee slushy drink too?! Alrighty, well here is what I threw into my blender...

2 scoops of chocolate fudge brownie ice cream (I NEVER said this was low cal, ya'll!)
1/4 cup cold coffee (I brew a bunch of cheap coffee really strong, throw it in a pitcher, and put it in the fridge for occasion such as this...)
Splash of caramel macchiato coffee creamer
1/4 cup milk
1 Tablespoon malted milk powder (Just because I had it, and I felt like it!)
handful of ice

Blend away until nice and frothy, pour into a glass, and top with whipped cream if you feel like adding some more calories to this beverage! Voila! Yumminess!! :)

I definitely won't be making any more of these drinks after I have this baby...it's back to calorie counting, working out, and talking about how NOT FUN it is to watch what you eat ALL. THE. FRIGGIN. TIME. But, this baby is not due for another 2 1/2 months, so I will enjoy the non-calorie counting for now. (Plus, I'm still down 5 pounds or so from my PRE-pregnancy weight...not sure how that happened, but I think I have my little 2 year old guy to thank for that. LOTS of running, chasing, playing around with him is my workout secret I suppose...)

No comments:

Post a Comment