Thursday, August 16, 2012

linky love

I don't know about you, but I love to "pretend" online shop. That is, I like to go to various websites, add all the items to my cart that I'm dying to have, then quickly close the window before the hubs (or my wallet) sees the damage that could be done. I have no business buying any more home decor accessories or clearance clothing or that bracelet that I just HAVE TO HAVE. I have plenty as it is already, and with baby #2 on the way, I should be saving all my pennies! Lord knows we need it.

Below are links to the items I just HAVE TO HAVE (in my pretend world) this week...

These candlesticks are AMAZEBALLS and I've wanted them for A LONG TIME... here

I saw these bracelets while shopping for more important things at Target, and because the hubs was with me, I didn't want to act TOO interested in jewelry...so I came home, found them online, and am thinking about buying them all. FO REAL. They are too cute. (BONUS: they are about 7.5" long, which is PERF for my fat, large wrists!) here

Who needs a drink dispenser? Um, I do. For all those parties I throw? Maybe not, but I do want one, and this one is affordable AND cute... here (It's not available online...sooo...maybe I'll go to the store tomorrow and stare at this beauty until I decide that a. I need it b. I don't need it c. I should just buy it.)

Is it tacky to register for a dining room table for your wedding registry? Probably so, but that might not stop me from registering for this... here

I love me some clothes. But being pregnant AND overweight doesn't make me too excited to shop for clothes. But seeing a shirt like this one does make me happy. LOVE IT!

Those are some of the link I'm lovin' this week. If you have some you're loving, share!!



No comments:

Post a Comment