Thursday, June 7, 2012

Pregnancy cravings, oh my.

Cheesy Gordita Crunch from Taco Bell

See: above. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it. Don't know how long they've been around, but I have never had the desire to try one until recently, when I wanted something soft and crunchy (oxymoron, but ok...). I browsed the menu at Taco Bell, and VOILA! The Cheesy Gordita Crunch popped out at me.
And. It. Was. Delicious.
I wish I had one now. Except, I kinda don't. Something about that Taco Bell "meat" grosses me out...

Also interesting news...according to my last doctor's appointment (which was 3 days ago), I'd lost SIX POUNDS. Excuse me, WHAAAA?? I'd like to pretend that I've been doing prenatal yoga and eating wonderfully, but I haven't. Usually my meals are leftovers that my son didn't eat, and my only form of exercise these days is chasing this little guy around, which often feels like a marathon must feel like.

No comments:

Post a Comment