Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February photo journal

Happy February everyone! Can't believe the first month of 2012 is already over. *sigh* Time just seems to go by so fast these days. This morning as I was browsing the internet, I came across this really neat idea - it's a picture-a-day photo journal for the month of February. The goal is to take 1 picture every day for the entire month. What are you supposed to take a picture of? Well, whatever it says next to the # of the day that it is... for example, today, February 1, is "your view today". Make sense? Simple, right? And I've always liked the idea of taking a picture every day for a certain length of time - it's like a picture story of your month! So, I'm going to try it! (Hopefully it works better than my 1 month to an organize home project...it was a nice idea, right?!) I'll be posting the pictures I take each day, and feel free to share yours too! I'd love to see them. :)

A few of these scare me just a little...say, #4, 10, 12, 19, 21, and 24?

No comments:

Post a Comment