Saturday, December 29, 2012

Easy Appetizer

Ok, I know I've been lagging on writing all the posts I promised I'd write...but life has been pretty crazy cray lately, with Christmas and New Year's and 2 kids under the age of 2 (almost)! Anyway, I made these pinwheels as an appetizer for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, and they were a HUGE hit - super tasty, not too filling, and really easy!

Christmasy Pinwheels (Even though they ARE Christmas colors, I'd make them year round - they are THAT good!!)

4 large spinach tortillas (I found some Spinach Garden Herb flavored tortillas - YUM!)
8 oz. package cream cheese, softened at room temp.
1 cup crumbled feta cheese
1/4 cup chopped green onions (If you don't want a strong onion flavor, only use the green parts. The white parts of the green onion have a much stronger flavor.)
1 cup Craisins

Combine all ingredients except for tortillas.
Spread cream cheese mixture all over each of the 4 tortillas evenly.
Roll up each tortilla tightly, then wrap with plastic wrap.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Remove plastic wrap, slice tortillas into pinwheels (mine were about 1 1/2 inches thick) and enjoy!

YUM! I want some more right now... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment